Something special for this week. With Brett still away on his magical mystery tour, we present you with an episode of the Mikes on Mics Podcast that he recorded recently. Enjoy!
Grumpy Old Nerds:
“The Mikes” are joined by Brett Kelly for the first of what will hopefully be many gatherings of the grumpy old nerds. Join Schechter, Vardy and Kelly as they talk about moving on from jumping from one productivity app to the next and start getting a bit more set in their ways.
What Mikes (and Brett) Are Drinking:
- Mike Vardy - HUB Lager | Hopworks Urban Brewery
- Michael Schechter - Piper Down Scottish Ale (Bourbon Barrel Aged) - Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Brett Kelly - Racer 5 IPA - Bear Republic Brewery
- 70Decibels - Cooking With…
- World Domination Summit
- 43 Folders | Time, Attention, and Creative Work
- David Allen, Getting Things Done® and GTD®
- Using OmniFocus by Kourosh Dini
- Welcome to the Post-Productivity World
- Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly
- How OmniFocus Can Make You a Better Person
- The Buyer’s Guide for Minimalist Writing Apps
- iTextEditors - iPhone and iPad text/code editors and writing tools compared
- For All Of Us Fiddlers
- MacSparky - OmniFocus Screencasts
- Scrivener… from my POV by Yuvi Zalkow
- Merlin Mann « Mac Power Users
- A Show by Zefrank
- Unstuck iPad app - How to live better every day - Unstuck
- Ruud Hein » Evernote GTD How To
- When to Evernote and When to Ever-Not
- Getting Things Done with Asana
- Follow Brett, Schechter and Vardy on Twitter.
- This episode is brought to you by Squarespace, the secret behind exceptional websites. Go to squarespace.com/70decibels to start your free trial and use the offer code '70decibels6' at checkout to get 10% off your first order.
- And Harvest, a painless time tracking and invoicing application relied on by the most innovative teams in over 100 countries worldwide. Go to getHarvest.com and sign up for a free trial. Then use the code ‘512’ at checkout and receive 50% off your first month! Offer expires August 31 2012