“The Mikes” are joined by Chris Brogan, co-author of The Impact Equation and Trust Agents, for a conversation about how to stop making noise and start making progress. Vardy tries to deny his tendency to stalk Chris at conferences around the world while Schechter asks about Chris’ recent foray into bravery. They also examine why the talk Chris gave at the World Domination Summit may have been his best.
What Mikes Are Drinking
- Mike Vardy - Sartori Harvest IPA « Driftwood Brewery
- Michael Schechter - Prima Pils | Victory Brewing Company
- Chris Brogan - Hendrick’s Gin
- In Over Your Head | Julien Smith
- Julien Smith video: JOLT!
- The Best Speech I Ever Gave | Chris Brogan
- Mom Pop Pow
- Episode 35: So Good They Can’t Ignore Us with Cal Newport
- Chris Brogan’s Blog Posts at Lifehack
- Google+ for Business by Chris Brogan
- Evernote | Remember everything
- Remember The Milk: Online to-do list and task management
- Podio Project Management Software
- Project management software, online collaboration: Basecamp
- Steven Pressfield – NEARLY Exclusive Interview | Chris Brogan
- Follow Chris, Schechter and Vardy on Twitter.
This episode is brought to you by: Squarespace, the secret behind exceptional websites. Go to squarespace.com/70decibels to start your free trial and use the offer code '70decibels10' at checkout to get 10% off your first order.