“The Mikes” are joined by Ken Case, CEO of the Omni Group for a chat about OmniFocus and the upcoming release of OmniFocus 2.0. Schechter and Vardy are both long time and dedicated users, so needless to say, they were excited to talk about all things OmniFocus with the man at the top. Vardy is even going to be a part of the fancy and upcoming OmniFocus Setup panel (not that Schechter’s jealous… nope, he’s super happy for his friend and podcasting cohort… no anger, sadness or bitterness at all… Schechter’s not a petty man… not even a little), so if you’re planning on attending Macworld, you are not going to want to miss it -- nor are you going to want to miss the event where you'll get the first glimpse at OmniFocus 2. In the meantime, enjoy some insights into one of the “The Mikes” favorite productivity tools.
- Now accepting beta volunteers for the OmniFocus Mail Drop feature
- iPad or Bust! - Blog - The Omni Group
- Turn Everything Into Something With OmniFocus
- How to get all of your crap into OmniFocus
- All the Focus on OmniFocus
- Download the free OmniFocus plugin - Mailplane
- OmniFocus Screencasts — MacSparky
- Let’s Meet for The OmniFocus Setup at Macworld — SimplicityBliss
- Putting Contexts Into Perspective
- The Potential of Pomodorable
- Follow Ken, Schechter and Vardy on Twitter.
This episode is brought to you by: Squarespace, the secret behind exceptional websites. Go to squarespace.com/70decibels to start your free trial and use the offer code '70decibels12' at checkout to get 10% off your first order.