“The Mikes” are joined by Brett Terpstra, maker of all things internet, for a conversation about accomplishing your obligations when there are far too many appealing options that can pull you away. Terpstra makes more things in a week than Schechter and Vardy combined could create in a lifetime, the man has several balls in the air. We talk about how he keeps them all up there and what happens to them all when one responsibility requires his full attention.
What Mikes Are Drinking
- Mike Vardy - Writers Tears
- Michael Schechter - Russian Roulette - Evil Twin Brewing
- Brett Terpstra - Casa Noble Anejo Tequila
- Brett and Schechter’s ADHD Episode | Systematic #7: Riding The Wave
- Marked - smart tools for smart writers
- nvALT 2.1 - Notational Velocity Fork
- Social Logging by any other name would have a better name - Brett Terpstra
- 5 Ways to Get Nothing Done | Mashable.com
- 60 Mountain Lion Tips by David Sparks and Brett Terpstra
- Day One | A simple Journal for iPhone, iPad and Mac App Store
- Follow Brett, Schechter and Vardy on Twitter.
This episode is brought to you by: Squarespace, the secret behind exceptional websites. Go to squarespace.com/70decibels to start your free trial and use the offer code '70decibels12' at checkout to get 10% off your first order.