Every attempt to get your act together begins somewhere different, but often ends up or is influenced by the same thing; David Allen’s Getting Things Done (or GTD as the cool nerds call it). “The Mikes” share their early, uncomfortable days of getting organized. You’ll learn about Schechter’s shiny, and official ADHD membership card as well as how GTD helped Vardy grow beyond his role as a Costco manager to the many creative pursuits he juggles today.
Join “The Mikes” as they uncover the fact that there is no “right way” to go from mess to mastery and hopefully help you get a little further along in your own journey to GTD.
What Mikes Are Drinking
- MOREDAYS - Plan your life with fun and style!
Mike Vardy’s Links
- Goodbye, Google: Why I’m Untethering from All Things Google
- The Neat Company Is Putting Paperless in the Cloud [Macworld / iWorld 2012] | Cult of Mac
- Connect with Mike Vardy on Twitter
Michael Schechter’s Links
- A Better Mess
- Post It. Do It. Trash It.
- A Better Approach To Meeting Notes
- When to Evernote and When to Ever-Not | BetterMess.com
- Overcoming Email Aggravation With Inbox Zero, Gmail and Mailplane
- Connect with Mike Schechter on Twitter
The Work Of Others
- Wet Frog Studios
- Inbox Zero - YouTube
- Episode Zero: Dear God, Not Another Productivity Podcast | Mikes on Mics
- MacSparky - OmniFocus Screencasts
- Using OmniFocus