“The Mikes” discuss the things that pull at their attention and how they balance them with their intentions. Despite the rather apparent fact that neither Mike is a doctor, they attempt to examine Schechter’s diagnosed ADHD and contrast it with Vardy’s tendency towards overstimulation. Join Vardy and Schechter as they hone in on the elusive subject of focus.
Note: Schechter here, if you’re looking for an in depth examination of coping with with ADD or ADHD, I’ve always been partial to Edward Hallowell’s Driven To Distraction. Also, a few of you may have incurred some duplicate episodes when we made the switch over to 70Decibels. To remove these, just delete and resubscribe to the podcast in Instacast.
What Mikes Are Drinking
- Mike Vardy - Steam Whistle Brewing - Canada’s Premium Pilsner (Damn you Vardy! - MS)
- Michael Schechter - The Glenrothes Whisky — Select Reserve
- 70Decibels - Home Work
- TotallyADD.com: A complete guide to ADD, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in adulthood and the documentary ADD & Loving It?!
- Attention Economy | James Shelley
- 70Decibels - Mikes On Mics - Episode 8: A Parent Productivity
- 70Decibels - Mikes On Mics - Episode 9: Something On The Side with Myke Hurley
- The Truth About Productivity Systems
- Enough – The Book
- 70Decibels - Sponsor
- 70Decibels - Donate
- Follow Schechter and Vardy on Twitter.