“The Mikes” sit down as Schechter (along with a random blog commenter) calls Vardy out on his recent decisions to come back to both OmniFocus and Gmail. Much as Schechter wished calling out Vardy would never end, they inevitably move on to the tools they use to plan their respective days.
What Mikes Are Drinking
- Pretty Things Ale Project | Macdrifter
- Goodbye Google: The Epilogue | Vardy.me
- A Return to OmniFocus | Vardy.me
- Frictionless | Do more. Better.
- Episode 12: Experimenting With Patrick Rhone
- Getting Things Done with Asana | Vardy.me
- Tweaking vs. Fiddling | Vardy.me
- Getting Off of the Google Juice | Macdrifter
- Google+ for Business by Chris Brogan
- 30/30 | You have never experienced a task manager like this!
- How 30/30 Fits Into My Productivity Workflow | Vardy.me
- The Emergent Task Planner | David Seah
- How to Stop Time | Vardy.me
- Using TextExpander and OmniFocus for tracking… | Simplicity Is Bliss
- Money | Jumsoft
- Andrew Carroll | CPA Andrew
- Simple | Worry-free Alternative to Traditional Banking
- Back to Work That’s Fine for Merlin T-Shirt | 5by5
- A Beginners Guide To Planning On Paper | BetterMess.com
- Follow Schechter and Vardy on Twitter.
This episode is brought to you by: The all new Squarespace 6! Go try out the new secret behind exceptional websites. Go to squarespace.com/70decibels to start your free trial and use the offer code '70decibels8' at checkout to get 10% off your first order.
And Docusign, the easiest and most secure way to append a signature to a document, no matter where you are.