“The Mikes” are joined by Stephen Hackett of the 512 Pixels blog as well as the 512 Pixels and Ungeniused Podcasts on the 70Decibels network. We break open his applications folder and share just how packed his Mac is.
We also turn “Ben Brooks” into a verb, which is inherently awesome.
What Mikes (and Stephen) Are Drinking
- Mike Vardy - Chocolate Cherry Porter - The Tin Whistle Brewing Company
- Michael Schechter - Piper Down Scottish Ale (Bourbon Barrel Aged) - Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Stephen Hackett - Water (feel free to judge him)
- Bartending: Memoirs of an Apple Genius | An E-book by Stephen Hackett
- Enough - Ep 38 - Enough for Stephen
- Configure - Apple Store (U.S.)
- Why is iCloud Free? — 512 Pixels
- Introducing Dropzone 2
- Penmachine - Derek K. Miller
- The 1Password Emergency Kit
- Alfred App
- Cinch - Window Management at its Simplest
- Byword • A Simple Text Editor for Mac and iOS
- Marked - smart tools for smart writers
- Literature and Latte - Scrivener
- The Omni Group
- Enough - Ep 126 - You’ve Got (Too Much) Mail
- Follow Stephen, Schechter and Vardy on Twitter.
This episode is brought to you by Squarespace, the secret behind exceptional websites. Go to squarespace.com/70decibels to start your free trial and use the offer code ‘70decibels5’ at checkout to get 10% off your first order.
This episode is also brought to you by Pear Note for Mac and iPad. The app that allows you to integrate text notes with audio, video and slides to ensure you never miss a thing. Find out more at Usefulfruit.com.