“The Mikes” discuss a recent episode of the Enough podcast where Patrick Rhone and Myke Hurley examine a common obsession with the app choices of others. Schechter and Vardy share why they feel the apps can often matter as much as the actions they seek to help us achieve.
What Mikes Are Drinking
- Mike Vardy - Parallel 49 Brewing Co. – Hopnotist Imperial IPA
- Michael Schechter - Earl Grey IPA | Marble Brewery
- Enough - Ep 203 - Actions Not Apps
- Patrick Rhone | A Trusted System
- The App Choices of Others
- Back to Work #82: Blue Food in Your Refrigerator
- enough by Patrick Rhone
- Manage Your Day-to-Day by Jocelyn K. Glei, Scott Belsky and others
- Follow Schechter on Twitter or App.net
- Follow Vardy on Twitter or App.net
This episode is brought to you by: Squarespace, the secret behind exceptional websites. Go to squarespace.com/70decibels to start your free trial and use the offer code '70decibels5' at checkout to get 10% off your first order.