“The Mikes” are joined by David Allen, the author of Getting Things Done and Making It All Work, to discuss both the perceived challenges and the ways to get started applying the GTD methodology to your life. Vardy follows up on a few of his previous interviews with David and Schechter questions what to do when you lack the most basic skills to, you know, actually get things done.
- David Allen & Mike Williams on The Productivardy Podcast
- Work Awesome Podcast with David Allen
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Making It All Work by David Allen
- ADHD to GTD by Michael Schechter of A Better Mess
- Inbox Zero by Merlin Mann
- The State of Getting Things Done by Sven Fechner of SimplicityBliss
- This Life of Leisure, Rethinking Productivity for Creatives by C.J. Chilvers
- Rob Corddry on Back to Work #29
- Follow David, Schechter and Vardy on Twitter.
This episode is brought to you by: Squarespace, the secret behind exceptional websites. Go to squarespace.com/70decibels to start your free trial and use the offer code '70decibels10' at checkout to get 10% off your first order.